Strong schools make for stronger communities, as many congregations have experienced through successful school-church partnerships in the Diocese of Massachusetts and across the country. The B-PEACE for Jorge Campaign supports congregations who wish to partner with under-resourced public schools within their towns or deaneries.
The B-PEACE for Jorge Campaign encourages the following church-school partnerships:
- St. Stephen’s, Boston & Blackstone Innovation School, South End
- This partnership of partners involves other Episcopal churches and organizations, including:
- Parish of the Epiphany, Winchester
- St. Anne-in-the-Fields, Lincoln
- Church of the Redeemer, Chestnut Hill
- Interfaith Community of Linden Ponds
- Stronger Communities, Stronger Schools of Wellesley College
- Christ Church, Cambridge & the Trotter K-8 School, Roxbury
- St. Stephen’s, Cohasset & Umana School, East Boston
- Grace Episcopal, Newton & Edison K-8 School, Brighton
- St. Andrew’s, New Bedford & Lincoln Elementary School
- and more!
A partnership can take many forms and there is much guidance available from All Our Children , an emerging national network of Episcopal Churches who partner with schools.
- Sign up here to learn more about how to partner with an area school.